Sunday, February 14, 2010

Summa, summa, SUMMATIME!

I'm soo ready for summer to be here. It's been a pretty balmy winter (40's baby! WOO!) and it feels a lot more like spring than winter. I definitely don't envy anyone on the East Coast who is suffering through that blizzard. Blech. I'm a summer girl, 60% (I'm 25% Fall, 10% spring, and 5% winter). I just really love summer.

Because of my current summery mood, I decided it'd be a good idea to go through my Hogar videos and make a compilation of my summer there. It was fun to do, but this may only be fun for me to watch (and edit). I'm going to make other videos in the future because there is still more! Can you believe it?

Hogar Summer from Molly Hunter on Vimeo.



Enjoy.

PS- Go check out my photography blog. It'll be worth it!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

OH MY GOSH...Memo IS Jack Black. Hilarious!!

I loved this video!

Laura said...

Molly, we loved this video!!! I think our favorite part was when you were recording Mattias and Vilma snuck into the back with her big toothless grin. So cute!

Jesse M said...

This video is cool. Even though I don't know anyone I watch it and smile. That must have been an amazing experience. I really like the song too. Who is it?