Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Now and Then

Okay...this is a little embarrassing for me, but can we please just see how much has changed in the last year? Wow.



THEN: October 3, 2008
NOW: October 16, 2009
2.1.JPGDSC_1469-2
We're not comparing the models....we're comparing the quality of photo.
Does anyone notice the difference as much as I do?
One year really makes a big difference. To me, this is a huge contrast between my VERY FIRST photoshoot ever, to one of my most recent. Wow...it's embarrassing that I still have these pictures up on my blog! haha:) It'll help me to appreciate where I am now, I suppose:)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

They both look GREAT to me!

Kirsten said...

You are amazing! amazing amazing amazing! wow. no other words are coming to my mind right now.. except that I totally want to see you and seeing as how there is a new season of SYTYCD you should come over and watch with me sometime!

Rebecca said...

You've come far, Molly! You're a rising star... I'm jealous!