Wednesday, November 4, 2009

...like mother, like daughter

A few weeks ago, I went up in the canyon with Matt and Elsie to take a few engagement pictures for them....FUN! I love the canyon in the fall. Pretty trees, picturesque yellow-tall-grass fields, and fresh air! LOVED it! Well, my mom came along for the ride and Elsie was willing to take a few pictures of us together.
DSC_1057
Seriously, my mom is the funnest person and I LOVE that she is my mom. I mean, look at that picture and tell me you don't wish you were me (is that grammtically correct?). I know, fun.
DSC_1068DSC_1061
DSC_1059

DSC_1053
And she's pretty, too!:) (thanks for these pictures Elsie!!!)

My mama is LA MEJOR MAMA en todo el mundo! She is "the best" (in Nacho voice, please).

And a few funny ones of Matt and my mom that I thought were cute:

DSC_1029DSC_1026
DSC_1032-2
Haha! I have the best family. Only 3 more weeks till we're together again for Thanksgiving and Matt and Elsie's wedding!!! YAY!

6 comments:

Meg said...

Oh man, I love that first picture! It just makes me happy looking at it haha. Your momma is beautiful!

emily said...

Oh! These photos make me miss you and your family!

Katie said...

these pics almost made me cry..ah your mom's face is angelic to me all those times she endured mine and larissa's antics...I love you guys and so happy you will all be together for the holiday. Much love molly how do I do the calendar thing?

Rebecca said...

haha that photo of Matt with his eyes off to the side makes me laugh so much... what fun!

Larissa said...

I love these pictures! I would so want to be you, except she's my mom too and I'm the favorite daughter. But, if I wasn't me, I'd want to be you! I LOVE these pictures. Can I have some taken with me when I come out?

Elsie N Lopez said...

Sorry for stealing your camera during our engagement shoot, but the lighting was awesome and I just had to get a few shots in! I'm glad I did because I love the pictures. Thanks for editing them and posting them because knowing me, they would probably be done next year...