Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tender love...

Andrew isn't much of what one might call a "typical" romantic. He's not into flowery words or sickeningly cute cooing, etc. He romantic, but not like that.

So today I was working on a project on a campus computer when he sends me an IM over gmail chat. He wanted to know if I could read over his paper on which he had been working all morning. I said, "sure" and he said he'd promise to email it to me before 3. At the end of the convo, I gave my normal "love you honey bunches/I miss you/WUV U/I wish we were cuddling now instead of working on homework/I can't wait for you to hold me in your BIG, STRONG arms," etc, etc. Finally I gave a "good luck" and then he sent me this:


Andrew: <3


Aw! Cute, right? I know. He's totally not a romantic, but sure knows how to surprise me and be sweet. Aw, I WUV HIM! (Ok, totally kidding on the WUV stuff because that seriously grosses me out and I hate baby talking to my husband...unless I'm whining).

No comments: