Monday, September 13, 2010

JustAndrew.blogspot.com

Well we haven't heard much from Molly lately and I believe that is why no one ever visits our blog anymore. She is a busy woman but still! Who wants to hear more from her? I do!

Anyway, Molly, Me, and Kaitlyn went on a pretty fun hike the other day. We went to Doughnut Falls in Big Cottonwood Canyon. It is a really fun, short hike. Those are really the only ones Molly will go on. When we went to Canyonlands I didn't really get to hike as much as I wanted to because all the hikes were "too long."

On to the pictures...

The waterfall gets its name because the water falls through a doughnut shaped hole in the roof of a cave. Like so...

Photo by Andrew

Here we are in the cave

DSCN2190

Photo by Andrew

Photo by Andrew

Photo by Andrew

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I think you should change your blog address. Seriously the title of this post cracked me up. So clever. :)