Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mirror Lake

Molly went to California on Friday and will be gone until Wednesday night... What am I going to do?! Well I guess the real question is "What am I going to do Sun-Wed?" because Thursday after work I went camping with a friend from work and got back this afternoon. It was fun. I love camping and being outdoors but I really don't go camping that much. I guess I am just too busy... too busy doing nothing! Seriously! I need to go camping more often. Well I took a few pictures while I was there. Contrary to what a lot of people believe, Utah is beautiful!

Photo by Andrew

Photo by Andrew

Photo by Andrew

Photo by Andrew

Photo by Andrew

Photo by Andrew

Photo by Andrew

Photo by Andrew

Too bad Molly didn't come with us camping. She would have been able to capture Utah's beauty better but hey there is always next time. Plus it would have been more fun with her. She is a fun girl to hang out with. I went camping with a friend from work, his wife, his buddy and wife, so I was like the 5th wheel. Me and two couples... They slept in a huge tent and then there was me all by myself in my own tent. Haha it was still a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Andrew, those pics of the light through the trees are so cool!

Molly said...

Haha, oh Andrew. You are so funny:) I love the smoky tree pictures! Good job baby:) Plus, I suck at nature shots so you did better than me. Anyway, tkm!!

Unknown said...

Your pics are AMAZING! Good work. Definitely move camping with your wife up on your list and give her a hug for me when she gets home...by the way, where are you guys staying when you come in for Jesse & Becca's wedding? I have a room unless Matt and Elsie call it first :)